Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lazy Saturday

I was so excited for this weekend for a few reasons. Brandon and I were actually going to get to spend some time together AND we didn't have anything planned! I made breakfast this morning, went to the gym, showered, Brandon & I ate lunch before he was off to work, I went to Barnes & Noble and read through a few of my favorite magazines and now I'm back home. I've done some laundry, downloaded some pictures, took a nap and I think I'm going to make homemade granola bars.
I got to a point a few months ago when we didn't have things planned that the weekends just seemed to slip by and I felt like I never got anything accomplished. I started trying to pack our weekends full of stuff to do which left me feeling pretty tired by Monday. I'm sincerely enjoying this weekend of nothing planned, not to mention it's raining outside which makes the perfect day to lay around in pajama pants. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment